Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Siri can tell - tool created by HTML5 canvas function

iPhone4S is the hottest topic recently. The most innovative function for iPhone4S should be the app - Siri. According to Apple website, Siri lets your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more. I think lots of you guys must want to try it. Yes. I also want to try it but I can't buy iPhone4S in my region right now.



Inspired by my friend Chiuto, I have developed a tool (called Siri can tell) that can generate a screen shot of Siri with my tailor-made conversation. The technology at the back end is canvas function by HTML5. By using canvas, you can generate a image at client side on fly. It's pretty cool huh. So, please try the tool at

http://siri.we-love-programming.com

Also, feel free to give me your comment. Thanks.

If you would like to start building HTML5 canvas application too, read this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...