Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First Google+ API application - Google+ Geolocation Timeline


Google+ API has been introduced by Google at mid Sept 2011. Just use my spare time to come across with this and create an application. Hopefully, it is the first application that made with Google+ API. (Please let me know if I am wrong)

So far, Google+ API is quite handy. However, sample code may not enough for developer for reference. Besides, just only  few of methods provided now. For example, user's circle cannot be retrieved by API. Looking forward for Google to enhance this.

Since Google+ API is very new at this moment, I can just find one book only (Developing with Google+) for teaching the technique on how to use this API. But anyway, let's try my first Google+ API application.

http://www.foodogram.me/gplusmap/

This application is mapping your Google+ check-in activities in Google Map. I will upload all source code to github later on. Welcome for any comments.

Book you may feel interested:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...